Homeowner's Asphalt Driveway Guide
Tips and tricks to sealcoat your driveway yourself
Save money and protect your asphalt driveway! Get our free guide on DIY driveway maintenance, which includes:
- Asphalt Driveway Preparation
- Crack Repair and Pothole Repair
- Sealcoating 101
- The Tools and Supplies You Need
Sign Up for Free
Your driveway is one of the first things people see when they arrive at your house. Increase your home's curb appeal by taking excellent care of your asphalt drive.
Repairing your driveway can be done every three years for a few hundred dollars – or you can replace your asphalt every 12 years for thousands. The choice is simple, really.
You can either hire a contractor to do the job, or if you'd like to do the work on your own time and save some money too, we'll guide you every step of the way.
In this free course, you'll find out exactly how to prepare your driveway for sealcoating so that you get the longest-lasting finish and your pavement is protected for years to come.
You'll also learn what products you need to do the job like a professional, and what common household items you can use to improve your overall results.
- Do it yourself and save money
- Do it right and have the confidence to do it yourself every time
- Make your driveway look like it was sealcoated by a professional
- Keep your asphalt maintained to prevent the need for repaving